Saturday, October 29, 2016

3S Welcomes + Arianne Jones to Harry Balfour

I have finally posted a short video to welcome Arianne Jones to 3S at Harry Balfour School in Grande Prairie.  It is really too short for my preference but perseverance and determination got this humble offering completed.  I wanted students to video tape each other and we certainly tried, however the results were not great.  I took the clips that were not too shaky, quiet or had excessive background noise, and put them together in a short video. Here it is finally.


I hope you enjoy it.  It was a great learning experience.  Now the students know:
1.  You need an external mic.
2.  You need to keep the mic steady.
3.  The person speaking needs to speak slowly and clearly.
3.  You need to keep the I-pad steady.
4  The person on the video needs to look directly at the camera.
5.  DO NOT try to video during class changes.

Mrs. Simpson learned not to upgrade her MacBook pro when she is on a deadline!  LOL! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment